Experienced Ohio Workers’ Compensation Attorneys
After an on-the-job accident, your employer may tell you that you don’t need a lawyer to get workers’ compensation benefits. But, if you do not consult an experienced workers’ compensation attorney, you may miss out on many disability benefits your employer is not obligated to tell you about.
For more than 20 years, the attorneys of Sternberg & Zeid Co., LPA in Mentor, Ohio, have provided skilled legal representation for injured people.
If your workers’ compensation claim is denied by the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, you have only 14 days to appeal the denial to the Industrial Commission. Contact our offices for help with your appeal or other workers’ comp matters.
Providing Skilled Representation for All Aspects of Workers’ Comp Claims
The workers’ compensation attorneys at Sternberg & Zeid offer free consultations and contingency fee arrangements for workers’ compensation claims, including:
- Assistance with filing the First Report of Injury (FROI-1) following a work injury with the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Help obtaining additional benefits for claims including lost wages, permanent partial disability, temporary total disability, loss of use, benefits for vocational rehabilitation
- Violation of Specific Safety Rule issues
- Appeals of a claim denial to the Industrial Commission
- Denial of medical treatment
- Filing for additional benefits for worsening or continuing medical conditions
The workers’ compensation system is intended to protect injured workers, by removing complicated issues of liability and simply focusing on the existence of injuries. However, despite this intent, the system can only protect workers who properly prepare their claims and follow the rules of the process.
Our attorneys have decades of experience navigating this complicated system, and can help you secure the compensation you need and deserve. Whether you have developed carpal tunnel syndrome as the result of repetitive motions or someone you love has suffered a life-altering spinal cord injury as the result of a scaffolding fall, we can effectively serve you.
Contact Our Attorneys
Our workers’ compensation attorneys can be reached by e-mail or by telephone at 440-942-6267.
Free initial consultation in person or over the phone.